To sponsor my Paris Marathon attempt please click here: DONATE AT JUST GIVING

Please click here to view the piece I wrote for DotcomsForMoms

Please click here to read my interview with local press in Australia

Monday, November 1, 2010

The Adventure Begins...

...on December 1st 2010. Check back here to read my first letter to my friends when I start my travels in New Zealand.

...with just TWO WEEKS to go before I set off, I'm lining up my Kiwi crew:

Dan, Emily, Josh, Aidan, Luke, Laura, Matt, Isabella and Sam...

I hope you’re ready to show me how Kiwi kids have fun!


UPDATE: as well as going through Facebook and the website you can now contact me directly at mobilemarypoppins@gmail.com

Thanks to all those who have contacted me so far, I am getting back to everyone in rotation and look forward to meeting you all soon... fun times!

4 comments:

  1. I am so excited for you, MMP!!!! Go get those kids and babysit the heck out of them and have a great time at the same time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Peggi has just sent me your request for host families. We live in Oakland, CA- and if you pass our way, you are welcome here. I have forwarded your request on to friends all around the world (or who have family around the world). We have a lot of family in Brazil. If you want to go to S. America, I am certain to find you an awesome host family. Have fun! Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, we recieved your message through Peggi via Jules in Vail, Co. We live in a small town called Rolleston which is 20mins from Christchurch, in the south island of New Zealand and would be keen to host you for a few nights. We have two small children ages 8months and 2yrs. Please get in touch if you're keen. All the best!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jo, thank you, I'd love that. I'm starting in Auckland and so far you're my first contact in the south island, so I'd be excited to book you in. I will contact you via your blog in the coming weeks to exchange emails and a few more details.

    Kim, thank you for your support. I've actually had other offers from Brazil and if I successfully complete this tour I may do Africa and S. America in 2012 so I'll keep you posted. As for Oakland, maybe late Fall 2011, I will be in touch then for sure!

    ReplyDelete